[Rarebooks] 65% OFF SALE

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:20:06 EDT 2023

*Greetings.    *

*Today and tomorrow*, we offer *65% OFF *the full retail price of all items
listed on our site excluding:

Maxims of Sir Morgan ODoherty Bart.;
*and*

The Tapestry Hangings of the House of Lords: Representing the Several
Engagements between the English and Spanish Fleets, in the ever memorable
Year 1588, with the Portraits of the Lord High-Admiral, and the other Noble
Commanders, taken from the Life "To which are added" Ten Charts of the
Sea-Coasts of England
<https://www.allingtonbooks.com/pages/books/3613/phillip-morant-john-pine-illustrations-text/the-tapestry-hangings-of-the-house-of-lords-representing-the-several-engagements-between-the>

*and*

A History of the American People [Complete in Ten (10) Volumes]
<https://www.allingtonbooks.com/pages/books/3645/woodrow-wilson/a-history-of-the-american-people-complete-in-ten-10-volumes>

The minimum order total is $100 after application of the Discount and
before tax and shipping costs are applied.

 *Immediate payment is required*.  *To purchase at the above discounted
prices, simply notify us by reply email stating the item(s) you want and,
if and to the extent such items are available, we will send you a PayPal
INVOICE for immediate payment. *

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the
item(s) to Buyer's mailing address.

*Each item is subject to prior sale or reservation. *

*With Thanks for your consideration of this offer *

*and *

*Best Wishes, *

*Stephen*

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com