[Rarebooks] 70% OFF ALL ITEMS

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:15:55 EDT 2024

Greetings to All.

We offer the customers who receive this email directly from us *70% OFF* all
items listed at www.allingtonbooks.com.  To utilize this offer, reply to
this email with a list of books you would like to purchase and we will send
you a PayPal invoice for your purchase(s) of any such items that still
remain available at the time we receive your order.

PAYMENT of the PayPal invoice is due on receipt and must be paid within 12
hours of our sending of it.

Your order must total at least $70 US DOLLARS after application of the 70%
DISCOUNT and exclusive of any applicable sales tax and shipping charges
(which will be charged to, and paid by, the Buyer).

This offer expires on THURSDAY,  April 18, 2024 AT 11:59 PM, NORTH CAROLINA
TIME.

With Thanks for your consideration of this Offer
and
Best Wishes,

Stephen
Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com