[Rarebooks] Fwd: NEW SALE LIST: MAJOR DISCOUNTS

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:27:38 EST 2024

GREETINGS TO ALL.

*Subject to the rules set forth below, the items found at this link are :
temporarily available at greatly reduced prices:*

https://www.allingtonbooks.com/searchResults.php?category_id=201&action=browse&orderBy=

 *Immediate payment by PayPal is required*.  *To purchase at the
above discounted prices, please email us and we will send the Buyer
a PayPal invoice for any unsold items ordered by that Buyer still remaining
available at the time we receive the order or you can pay directly via
PayPal via our site. *

All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of
the item to Buyer's mailing address.

*Each item is subject to prior sale*.

*Images of each item can be found at www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://www.allingtonbooks.com/>*.

With Thanks for your consideration of the these items and

Best Wishes,
Stephen

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com