[Rarebooks] FRESH SALE LIST

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:52:12 EST 2024

Greetings to All.
Subject to the terms set forth below, certain items have been made
temporarily available on our proprietary Site at greatly reduced prices.
 These discounts will be available from the sending of this email through
and including Friday, January 26, 2024 at midnight, San Francisco time.

The discounted items can be found by going to our site at
www.allingtonbooks.com and clicking on SALE LIST found on the left side of
our Home page.
Multiple images of each item can be found as part of the relevant listing.

*Immediate payment by PayPal is required*.  *To purchase at the
above discounted prices simply email us and we will send the Buyer a PayPal
invoice**.  Shipping by Media Mail to an address in the Continental US is
Free.  PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING is at cost less $5.00.   *

 All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the
relevant item(s) to Buyer's mailing address.

Each item is subject to prior sale.

With Thanks for your consideration of the these items and

Best Wishes,
Stephen

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com