[Rarebooks] FS: Science Fiction Archives

Mark Funke mark at funkebooks.com
Mon Mar 25 10:30:00 EDT 2024

Dear Friends, Customers, & Colleagues:

We are pleased to launch our catalogue of Science Fiction Archives:

https://funkebooks.com/lists/Science-Fiction-Archives/

Publishing & Correspondence Archives:

The Robert Lichtman Archive includes hundreds of original fanzine
paste-up files along with thousands - literally thousands - of pieces
of original science fiction art by William Rotsler, Ray Nelson, Steve
Stiles, Arthur Tompson and many more. This collection encompasses nine
linear feet; please inquire directly on this very special item.

The Toronto Derelicts Correspondence Archive [Boyd Raeburn Archive]
provides insight into Canadian fandom of the 1950's, and the Redd
Boggs Archive includes hundreds of pages of correspondence with Marion
Zimmer Bradley along with Redd's notebooks and diaries pertaining to
his science fiction publications.

Fanzines:

Collected, indexed, and cared for by Robert Lichtman for his entire
life, the offer includes the world's largest collection of science
fiction fanzines outside of institutional holdings: 20,000 science
fiction fanzines comprising 108 linear feet.

We realize that processing time is precious and can arrange to
allocate a portion of the purchase price back to the buyer to fund one
full-time cataloguing position for six months. Further, the collection
would be delivered at cost within the lower 48. Please also inquire
for details on this very unique collection.

Thank you kindly for taking a look.

Very truly yours,

- Mark
___