[Rarebooks] MAJOR SALE

Stephen Johnson allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:12:09 EDT 2024

GREETINGS TO ALL.  FROM NOW THROUGH AND INCLUDING APRIL 2, 2024, ALL ITEMS
ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $100 OR MORE ARE DISCOUNTED BY 75%.  This offer is
subject to the following:

*Immediate payment by PayPal is required*.  *To purchase at the
>> above discounted prices, please email us and we will send the Buyer
>> a PayPal invoice for any unsold items ordered by that Buyer still remaining
>> available at the time we receive the order or you can pay directly via
>> PayPal via our site. *
>>
>> All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
>> within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of
>> the item to Buyer's mailing address.
>>
>> *Each item is subject to prior sale*.
>>
>> *Images of each item can be found at www.allingtonbooks.com
>> <http://www.allingtonbooks.com/>*.

With Thanks for your consideration of this opportunity

and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com