[Rarebooks] PERMANENT WANT

Laderman zita at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 9 12:52:05 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues:

We will be away from August 11th through August 29th, however I am looking
for any portion of the following set, including the monthly parts. I would
like a quote on the whole thing or any part thereof.
Sincerely,
Gabriel Laderman

HARRO-HARRING,: HARRO-HARRING'S WERKE. AUSWAHL LETZTER HAND. New-York,
Editions office, 1844-1846 Description: 2 v. 20 cm. Language: German
Note(s): Vol.2 published by J. Uhl.

OR
[THE SAME IN MONTHLY FORM]

Harro-Harring's werke. Auswahl letzter hand ... Harro Paul Harring1844- 19
cm. New York, W. Radde, 1844-: v. 19 cm. Language: German Note(s): Cover
title./ Periodical edition of Harro-Harring's works (2 numbers monthly)

ZITA BOOKS / NEW YORK, N.Y. / G. LADERMAN
telephone: 212-866-4715  email:zita at speakeasy.net

http://www.antiqbook.com/zitabooks/

Institutions billed, and items shipped, invoiced. The usual trade discounts
offered.  Prices here quoted take precedence over any earlier listing.