[Rarebooks] Bell's British Theatre

Philip R. Bishop tbmosher at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 14:22:32 EDT 2004

Check your shelves!

Might you have, or know where I can obtain, this singular, particular,
unique set (not whether or not you have ANY edition of Bell's British
Theatre). This is a very narrowly defined request. I've checked OCLC and
RLIN on numerous occasions, as well as visited a number of institution
throughout
the USA, and have not found THIS PARTICULAR SET at any institution, so if by
chance you know of it, please respond to me directly at tbmosher at comcast.net

---------------------------------
Bell's British Theatre, 34 vols. British Library / Strand, [most likely
1791-1797]. 18mo.; bound in calf; each with the name "J--- Sonntag" written
in it (in particular volumes). Looking for this particular set which was
once in Thomas Bird Mosher's library.
-----------------------------------

Thank you.

Phil B.
__________________________________
Philip R. Bishop
MOSHER BOOKS        (member ABAA & ILAB, listed on ABE)
P. O. Box 111
Millersville, PA  17551-0111        U.S.A.
717-872-9209
tbmosher at comcast.net

http://stairway.org/mosher
www.abebooks.com/home/MOSHER