[Rarebooks] FS: Nice Collection of Eric Sloane titles

Norman Kane nkane at kanebooks.com
Sun Aug 22 13:49:28 EDT 2004

We can offer the following Eric Sloane titles as a group; all are in the
original dust wrappers and all are first editions:
AMERICAN BARNS AND COVERED BRIDGES.  Funk, (1954).  D.w. has slight edge wear.
THE SPIRITS OF '76.  Walker, (1973).
THE SEASONS OF AMERICA PAST.  Funk, (1958). D.w. has light edge wear.
RETURN TO TAOS: A SKETCHBOOK OF ROADSIDE AMERICANA. Funk, (1960).  D.w. has
old internal tape repair. Covers have light fading along top and bottom edges.
I REMEMBER AMERICA. Funk & Wagnalls, (1971).  Oblong folio.
AN AGE OF BARNS.  Funk & Wagnalls, (1967).  Oblong folio, d.w. has some
wear at top of spine,&c.
ABC BOOK OF EARLY AMERICANA. Doubleday, (1963). ("A sketchbook of
antiquities and American firsts.")  D.w. has slight wear at top of spine.
OUR VANISHING LANDSCAPE.  Funk, (1955).  D.w. has small old internal tape
repair,  is rubbed at
tips and ends of spine & is price-clipped.
A MUSEUM OF EARLY AMERICAN TOOLS.  Funk, (1964 ).  No indication of
printing, which we take to be a first, as later printings are so indicated.
D.w. has several small tears and light wear along rear top and bottom edges.
The price of the 9 volumes is $450.00

THE AMERICANIST (ABAA),   1525 Shenkel Road,  Pottstown,  Pa, USA,
19465-7221.Telephone:  610 323 5289.  email:  nkane at kanebooks.com.
Fax 610 323 0885
Proprietor: Norman Kane (50 years as an antiquarian bookseller.)
We accept visa, mastercard, checks (in US funds drawn on a US bank),
cash (by registered mail) and money orders.
Postage is charged at approximate cost.  Institutions may be billed.  A
courtesy discount is extended to bona fide book dealers.  Pennsylvania
residents who are not tax-exempt should expect to pay the 6% State Sales
Tax. Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt of books; we ask that
you notify us and pack the item well and insure it.  We are off the beaten
track and our hours are somewhat irregular, so we recommend you call first
for directions and appointment.