[Rarebooks] FS: TEN PHOTOGRAPHERS with 10 signed original silver prints by Duane Michals, James Van Der Zee, Andre Kertesz, etc.

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Wed Dec 8 13:51:30 EST 2004

Another fine item from our just posted Holiday Catalogue containing over
200 book and autographs, about half of which are new arrivals.  See the
complete list at http://www.erols.com/agvent

[MICHALS,  D;  KERTESZ,  A; MORATH, I; VAN DER  ZEE,  J;
        HAAS, E;  FREEDMAN,  J;  ARNOLD,  E; SLAVIN,  N;  MORGAN,  B;
        RUBINSTEIN,  E.].  TEN PHOTOGRAPHERS with 10 signed  original
        silver  prints.  n.p.:  Women's  Campaign  Fund  1978.  First
        Edition.  Large folio (16" x 26") consisting of one signature
        of text  (comprising  the  title page  with  colophon,  brief
        introductory   text,  and  a  list   of  contents)  and   ten
        individually  matted ORIGINAL SILVER PRINTS, each SIGNED  and
        numbered  by  the  photographer.  Images are all  @7"  x  10"
        matted  on  a  16"  x 26" stiff board  with  cutout  covering
        board.  Entire  contents contained in a cloth clamshell  box.
        Photographers  are  Eve  Arnold, Jill Freedman,  Ernst  Haas,
        Andre Kertesz,  Duane  Michals, Inge Morath, Barbara  Morgan,
        Eva Rubenstein,  Neil Slavin, and James Van Der Zee. This  is
        portfolio  #39 of only 75 produced. Fine in clamshell box, as
        issued.                                              $7500.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be billed.  Postage additional:  $35.00.  Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax.  Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.  Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.  We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited Editions Club books.  We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well as the International Autograph Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript Society, and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.  Thank you.

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
Voice/Fax: 610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent