[Rarebooks] FS: "The Works of Ben Jonson" 9 vols. 1819

Karmbooks at aol.com Karmbooks at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 13:00:16 EST 2004

(SETS) Jonson, Ben. THE WORKS OF BEN JONSON, In Nine Volumes. With Notes
Critical and Explanatory, and a Biographical Memoir, by W. Gifford… London:
Printed for G. and W. Nicol et al. 1816. 9 vols. Engraved frontis. portrait of the
author in Vol. I. Cont. diced calf, rebacked, red & green calf spine labels (a
bit faded). Hinges of a few volumes are starting but all are still sound.
Spine extremities a bit rubbed. Title page of Vol. I with offset browning from the
frontispiece.     $750.00 (trade discount allowed)

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com