[Rarebooks] Books on China

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Thu Jan 8 23:16:56 EST 2004

1.  Yu-Ning, Li (ed.). Shang Yang's Reforms and State Control in China (The
China Book Project)
. White Plains: M. E. Sharpe, 1977. ISBN: 0873320808. No DJ.  Edges soiled.
Some pencil underlining, mostly early in the book.  Translation of 1973 book
by Yang K'uan, along with appendix of articles by non-Communist wrtiers plus
official views.  Shang Yang (390-338 BC) was a noted, controversial Chinese
reformer.   Hardbound. Good.  (12314) $100.00

2.  Münsterberg, Oskar. Chinesische Kunstgeschichte. Esslingen: Paul Neff,
1910. 2 vols.  Quarter leather and illustrated boards.  Worn on spines and
edges.  Interiors tight and clean. B/W illustrations. Hardbound. Good.
(14327) $60.00

3.  Cultural Relics Publications - Tang Dynasty. 1974. Folding portfolio
with loose sheets.  8 pp Chinese text, 1 folded diagram of reconstructed
archeological  site (approx. 30 by 50 cm), 3 contents pages and 50 color
plates (approx 26 by 34 cm).Library call number written on portfolio spine.
Striking pictures. Hardcover. Very good+.  (21842) $100.00

Gil Mott

GH Mott, Bookseller
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877
203-730-2667

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.