[Rarebooks] Sevres Porcelain

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Mon Jan 19 22:06:48 EST 2004

1.  Eriksen, Svend. The James A. de Rothschild collection at Waddesdon
Manor; Sevres porcelain. Fribourg: Office Du Livre, 1968. First edition.
Blue slipcase, some edgewear.  Slight edgewear to DJ.  Owner's name on fep.
TEG.  Else a fine copy by an expert in the field, beautifully illustrated.
339 pp. 4to.  Hardbound. Near Fine in Fine DJ.  (16855) $800.00

Gil Mott

GH Mott, Bookseller
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877
203-730-2667

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.