[Rarebooks] fs: Scarce 1906 Nova Scotia Minerals Catalogue

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Fri Jan 23 13:36:48 EST 2004

Piers, Harry. ECONOMIC MINERALS OF NOVA SCOTIA. Catalogue and Description
of a Collection at the Dominion Exhibition, Halifax.

Halifax; The Commissioner of Public Works and Mines: 1906.

The collection was originally formed in 1903, and was permanently housed
at the Provincial Museum. A scarce catalog, with only 2 OCLC listings.
Softcover. 6.25"x9.5", 60 [1] pages; paper browned and extremely brittle;
covers with light chipping all around and a 1.5" portion of the lower
corner gone; rear cover detached; very fragile. Short presentation
inscription by Piers on the cover. [04742] $100.00

Illustration-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images/th-04742.jpg>

Put this book in your Joslin Hall shopping cart with this link-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/bookstore/index.cgi?pid=4742>

____________________________
Concord, Massachusetts 01742 USA
telephone (617) 492-5367
email <office at joslinhall.com>;
~~
Our full-service website features 82 separate subject categories, is
updated daily and has full search capabilities. http://www.joslinhall.com
~~
Subscribe to our free email News List and get special discounts and offers
on selected books! Send e-mail to
<JHRBnews- at joslinhall.com>; and put the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the Subject line of your note.
~~
Check out our "Featured Book"
http://www.joslinhall.com/today1.htm

All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $1.50 for each additional book.
Shipments outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we
are notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please
ask for full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add
5% state sales tax.

Subscribe to the free Rare Books Mailing List
http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com