[Rarebooks] Bloch's "Poissons"

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Sun Jan 25 22:44:53 EST 2004

1.  Bloch, Marc-Eliezer; Maurice Genevoix (intro.). Poissons. Paris:
Editions du Chene, 1959. 12 reproductions of Bloch's beautiful fish
paintings, from his Histoire naturelle des poissons, along with his text
from the French edition originally published in 1795.  Introduction and text
in French.  Illustrated wraps, protected by glassine wrapper.   Very tight
and clean.  12" by 15".   Softbound. Near fine.  (17039) $200.00

Gil Mott

GH Mott, Bookseller
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877
203-730-2667

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.