[Rarebooks] FS: HINDLE WAKES: A Play in Three Acts

Gerard Gormley gerard at shore.net
Thu Jul 8 16:21:59 EDT 2004

For your kind consideration ---

Houghton, Stanley~.  HINDLE WAKES: A Play in Three Acts~.  Boston
MA, USA: John W. Luce & Company, 1913.  London UK: Sidgwick &
Jackson, 1913.  Keywords: Hard to find -- Out of Print -- Drama -
- Performing Arts -- Theater -- English language.  Fourth
Impression.  Hardcover.  No dust jacket (none issued).  109
pages.  Binding height: 7-1/2".   Pictorial paper over boards.
Book Very Good to Near Fine: name penned on front free end paper,
light bumping to fore-corners & spine-top/bottom, spine darkened,
light foxing to top leaf-edges, light rubbing to top edges.
Binding strong & tight, insides Fine.  [Digital JPEG image (1)
available on request].  2343~.  US$50.-

                Gerard Gormley Books
                COLLECTIBLE BOOKS -- USED & RARE
                7 Washington Street
                Manchester-by-the-Sea MA 01944-1528 (USA)
                TEL: 978-526-7351
               E-mail: gerard at shore.net
                http://www.shore.net/~gerard
Please note that my descriptions are brutally frank; if anything,
I want you pleasantly surprised by my books.  JPEG digital images
available on request.   I accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover cards;
also checks & money orders, payable to Gerard Gormley Books, in
US funds drawn on US banks.  (I bill institutions.)  Full refund for
books returned in as-shipped condition within 2 weeks of ship-date;
if my fault, I also reimburse you for return postage.  I ship in 24 hours.
Shipment value $50 or less, weight  2 lb. or less: Priority $7 first book,
$3.50 each additional.  Media Mail $4 most books.  Over $50, preceding
plus insurance, quoted at order entry.  Shipping also quoted for books
over 2 lb. & foreign addresses.  Please email or telephone to hold.  I
hold books 10 days for collectors, 3 weeks for dealers.  I appreciate
your business & aim to satisfy you in every way.
         Incoming & outgoing mail is certified Virus Free
         by Norton System Works 2002.