[Rarebooks] Harry A. Wolfson

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Sun Mar 7 23:12:35 EST 2004

Books by and about the eminent relgious philosopher, Harry A. Wolfson:

1.  Wolfson, Harry Austryn and  George H. Williams, Isadore Twersky (eds.).
Studies in the History of Philosophy and Religion. Cambridge: Harvard Univ
Press, 1973. ISBN: 0674847652. Vol 1.  Tight and clean, in like DJ.  626 pp.
Hardcover. Very Good in Very Good DJ.  (22860) $145.00

2.  Wolfson, Harry Austryn. Repercussions of the Kalam in Jewish Philosophy.
Cambridge: Harvard Univ Press, 1979. ISBN: 0674761758. 238 pp.  Light
edgewear to DJ.  Tight and clean.   Hardcover. Very Good in Very Good DJ.
(22861) $60.00

3.  Wolfson, Harry A. Religious Philosophy: A Group of Essays. Cambridge:
Harvard Univ Press, 1961. ISBN: 0674759001. 278 pp.  DJ sunned, price
clipped.  Tight and clean.   Hardcover. Very Good in Very Good DJ.  (22862)
$38.00

4.  [Harry Austryn Wolfson] Liberman, Saul (Ed. in Chief). Harry Austryn
Wolfson Jubilee Volume: On the Occasion of His Seventy-Fifth Birthday ( 2
Volumes ). Jerusalem: American Academy for Jewish Research, 1965. Vol. 1-2,
in English.  Spines sunned.  Tight and clean.  Essays by various authors to
honor the prominent Jewish philosopher.  881 pp.   Hardbound. Very Good/no
DJ.  (22864) $110.00

5.  [Harry Austryn Wolfson] Liberman, Saul (Ed. in Chief). Harry Austryn
Wolfson Jubilee Volume: On the Occasion of His Seventy-Fifth Birthday  (vol
3). Jerusalem: American Academy for Jewish Research, 1965. Vol. 3, in
Hebrew.  Spine sunned.  Tight and clean.   Hardbound. Very Good/no DJ.
(22865) $75.00

6.  Wolfson, Harry Austryn. Philo : Foundations of Religious Philosophy in
Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Volumes I and II. Cambridge: Harvard
University Press, 1968. Fourth printing, Revised. DJ's stained, small tears.
Edges lightly soiled.  Interiors tight and clean.  462,  531 pp. Hardbound.
Very Good in Good DJ.  (23025) $75.00

Gil Mott

GH Mott, Bookseller
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877
203-730-2667

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.