[Rarebooks] fs-Criminal Law [XLVI]

Joe Luttrell rarelaw at meyerbos.com
Mon Mar 15 22:49:41 EST 2004

A selection of works which we have in stock on criminal law and
related matters; for others, please feel free to browse our web
site, where you may search our entire inventory by any word or
phrase:  www.meyerbos.com

1.  WOLFGANG, Marvin E.  Youth and Violence.  U.S. Department of
Health, Education, and Welfare, Washington, 1970.  Stapled wraps;
91 pages. [90154]                                         $ 15.00

2.  YAMARELLOS, E. and G. Kellens.  Le Crime et la Criminologie.
Volume 1, De "Adultere a "Jeux de Hasard" [and] Volume 2, De
"Kidnapping" a "Vol".  Marabout Universite, Verviers, 1970.  Wraps,
the back cover of Volume 1 chipped, but a usable set. [90432]
                                                          $ 35.00

A general encyclopedia of criminological terminology, in French.

3.  ZILBOORG, Gregory.  The Psychology of the Criminal Act and
Punishment.  Harcourt, Brace and Company, New York, 1954.  A sound
copy in a taped dustjacket. [44805 L39EL54EL56E]          $ 45.00

Based on Dr. Zilboorg's Isaac Ray Lectures at Yale.

4.  A true account of the murder of the Monk of Whitby [etc.].
Clark & Medd Printers, Whitby, 1814.  [47560]            $ 250.00

5.  VON HIRSCH, Andrew, Kay A. Knapp, and Michael Tonry.  The
Sentencing Commission and Its Guidelines.  Northeastern University
Press, Boston, 1987.  A very good copy in the dustjacket. [30964]
                                                          $ 35.00

****************************
 Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
 Rare and Scholarly Law Exclusively
 2141 Mission Street
 San Francisco CA 94110
 415 255 6400
 415 255 6499 FAX
 rarelaw at meyerbos.com
 www.meyerbos.com

 Member, Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
 and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers