[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Philosophy of Andy Warhol

Rebekah Bartlett coelacanthbooks at lycos.com
Sun Mar 21 13:12:32 EST 2004

Greetings, please consider:

The Philosophy of Andy Warhol, by Andy Warhol, HBJ, 1975, first edition (with BCDE number line, which is not indicative of edition in this case). NF/VG, SIGNED by Warhol with his initials in black marker vertically on the half-title page. Book has attractive yellow board and orange cloth covers, with black endpapers. Very light soiling to the boards, otherwise a clean, bright copy.

Jacket has one miniscule closed tear on lower back edge, tiny corner wear, a couple edge creases, and some barely visible surface etching (from a ballpoint pen pressing down through a sheet of paper). A great memento of an artist who certainly lived life on his own, rather strange, terms and of the culture that begot him. Scans available, in protective mylar. Highly collectible. $95

Reservations/orders to: coelacanthbooks at lycos.com

TERMS: All books subject to prior sale. We accept checks/money orders, and credit cards via Paypal. Most items shipped US media mail for $3.50, includes delivery confirmation. Books are returnable within 10 days, please notify first.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rebekah Bartlett & Carey Shain
Coelacanth Books
100 Engamore Ln #T1
Norwood, MA 02062
781-769-0241
coelacanthbooks at lycos.com
http://www.coelacanthbks.com

Subscribe to our monthly "new arrivals" list:
subscribe at coelacanthbks.com