[Rarebooks] FS: 2 on Veterinary Medicine

Gerard Gormley gerard at shore.net
Tue Apr 26 15:06:05 EDT 2005

For your kind consideration ---

Drs. Atkinson, Dickson, Eichhorn, Hickman, Law, Lowe, Marsh,
Mohler, Murray, Pearson, Ransom, Trumbower and Woodward~.
SPECIAL REPORT ON DISEASES OF CATTLE~.  Washington DC, USA: US
Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry, 1923.
Revised Edition.  Keywords: Contents: Administration of
medicines; Diseases of the digestive organs; Poisons and
poisoning; Diseases of the heart, blood vessels, and lymphatics;
Noncontagious diseases of the organs of respiration; Diseases of
the nervous system; Diseases of the urinary organs; Diseases of
the generative organs; Diseases following parturition; Diseases
of young calves; Bones: Diseases and accidents; Surgical
operations; Tumors affecting cattle; Diseases of the skin;
Diseases of the foot; Diseases of the eye and its appendages;
Diseases of the ear; Infectious diseases of cattle; The animal
parasites of cattle; Mycotic stomatitis of cattle -- English
language.  563 pages: Index, 49 plates (about half in color), 24
in-text figures.  Hardcover.  No DJ (none issued).  Publisher's
pictorial full cloth.  9-1/4" tall.  Book Good: front & spine
printing faded, moderate bumping & rubbing to fore-corners &
spine-top/bottom (bottom torn), lightest spotting to front &
back, binding started at front & back fly leaves.  [DIGITAL JPEG
IMAGE (2.5) AVAILABLE PROMPTLY ON REQUEST].  [BESCH]  G120C~.
US$50.-

Drs. Pearson, Michener, Law, Harbaugh, Trumbower, Liautard,
Holcombe, Huidekoper, Mohler, Eichhorn, Hall and Adams~.  SPECIAL
REPORT ON DISEASES OF THE HORSE~.  Washington DC, USA: US
Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Industry, 1923.
principles of disease; Methods of administrating medicines;
Diseases of the digestive organs; Diseases of the respiratory
organs; Diseases of the urinary organs; Diseases of the
generative organs; Diseases of the nervous system; Diseases of
the heart, blood vessels and lymphatics; Diseases of the eye;
Lameness; Diseases of the fetlock, ankle and foot; Diseases of
the skin; Wounds and their treatment; Infectious Diseases;
Shoeing -- laid in, a brochure on The Eye of the Horse -- English
language.  Revised Edition.  629 pages: Index, 42 plates (about
half in color), 18 in-text figures.  Hardcover.  No DJ (none
issued).  Publisher's pictorial full cloth.  9-1/4" tall.  Book
VG: front & spine printing faded, moderate bumping & rubbing to
fore-corners & spine-top/bottom, silverfish tracks to spine,
lightest spotting to front & back.  [DIGITAL JPEG IMAGE (2.75)
AVAILABLE PROMPTLY ON REQUEST].  [BESCH]  H120C~.  US$60.-

                Gerard Gormley Books
                COLLECTIBLE BOOKS -- USED & RARE
                7 Washington Street
                Manchester-by-the-Sea MA 01944-1528 (USA)
                TEL: 978-526-7351
                E-mail: gerard at shore.net
                http://www.shore.net/~gerard
NEW!!  My web-site master catalog now includes a search engine,
secure ordering, and currency conversion.
        Please note that my descriptions are brutally frank; if anything,
I want you pleasantly surprised by my books.  JPEG digital images
available on request.   I accept MasterCard, Visa & PayPal; also checks &
money orders, payable to Gerard Gormley Books, in US funds drawn
on US banks.  (I bill institutions.)  Full refund for books returned in
as-shipped condition within 2 weeks of ship-date; if my fault, I also
reimburse you for return postage.  I ship in 24 hours.  Shipment value
$50 or less, weight  2 lb. or less: Priority $7 first book, $3.50 each
additional.  Media Mail $4 most books, $2 each additional.  Over $50,
preceding plus insurance, quoted at order entry.  Shipping also quoted
for books over 2 lb. & foreign addresses.  Please email or telephone to
hold.  I hold books 10 days for collectors, 3 weeks for dealers.  I
appreciate your business & aim to satisfy you in every way.
         Incoming & outgoing mail is certified Virus Free
         by Norton System Works 2002.