[Rarebooks] MEKKA In The Later Part of the 19th Century.

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Thu Aug 11 20:44:10 EDT 2005

We can offer:

Hurgronje, C. Snouck.  MEKKA IN THE LATTER PART OF THE 19TH CENTURY.  Daily
Life, Customs and Learning.  The Moslims of the
East-Indian-Archipelago.  Leyden: Brill, 1931.  Illustrated with 20 plates
from photos and fold-out map at rear.  Translated from the German by J.H.
Monahan.    Blue cloth.  Spine lettering gilt.  Foot of spine bumped and
light rubbing to corners, else a very good copy, bright, sound and
clean.  US$350.00

Terms:  Payment should accompany order.  Price includes surface post to
anywhere in North America.  Canadian addresses will have 7% GST added.  We
accept cheques in US or Canadian dollars or UK Sterling.  We accept Visa,
Mastercard, Diners and AmEx credit cards.  Books may be returned within
five days of receipt with prior notification.  Usual terms to the trade.

ABOUT BOOKS.
  542 Third Avenue East, Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.Fax is
available on request.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com   Lists updated weekly.  We specialize in
History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.  Search
their database for the books you need.   www.ilab-lila.com