[Rarebooks] FS: Learn Japanese

Norman Kane nkane at kanebooks.com
Sun Jul 3 16:59:26 EDT 2005

We can supply these two 19th Cent. works:

BABA, TATUI.  AN ELEMENTARY GRAMMAR OF THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE . . . 2nd &
ENLARGED EDITION.  London: Truebner; N.Y.: Appleton,  1888.   Small octavo,
original cloth stamped in blind & gold, collector's bookplate, small
bookseller's label of Maruya & Co, an excellent copy.  $65 .00

INOUYE, S. & HAYASHI, T.  MODERN CONVERSATIONS IN ENGLISH AND JAPANESE . .
.  WITHOUT THE AID OF A TEACHER.  7th EDITION.  Tokyo: Maruya &
Soshokaku,  2555/1895.  Small octavo, original printed wrappers, light
wear.   $55.00

THE AMERICANIST (ABAA), 1525 Shenkel Road, Pottstown, Pa, USA,
19465-7221.Telephone: 610 323 5289. email: nkane at kanebooks.com.
Fax (When in the office) 610 323 0885
Proprietor: Norman Kane (50 years as an antiquarian bookseller.)
We accept visa, mastercard, checks (in US funds drawn on a US bank),
cash (by registered mail) and money orders.