[Rarebooks] The Scholar Librarian

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Wed Mar 16 13:11:17 EST 2005

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO  <mailto:orders at oakknoll.com> orders at oakknoll.com

The Scholar-Librarian, Books, Libraries, and the Visual Arts has just
arrived at Oak Knoll!

This edition, written by Richard Wendorf, documents the professional,
scholarly, and personal interests of one of America’s most distinguished
library directors – Richard Wendorf. In these essays Richard Wendorf's
critical intelligence can be gauged in his analysis of works as diverse as
the poetical manuscripts of Alexander Pope, Michelangelo Antonioni's
Blow-Up, and Piranesi's early etchings, as well as various typographical and
bibliographical issues. But several of these essays also reveal another side
of the author as he writes in a more personal (and often humorous) style
about collecting, libraries, and librarianship.

Check out The Scholar-Librarian at the following link:

<http://oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=79253>

We also have many more titles with similar subjects. Check out the following
online catalogue to view our titles on Twentieth Century Libraries and
Biographies of Libraries, and also The Boston Anthenæum:

<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=911
<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=911&s_ShowPics=1> &s_ShowPics=1>

Best wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller