[Rarebooks] FS: Haenel. Dictionnaire des Manuscrits

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 15:51:03 EST 2005

For Sale:

[Haenel, Gustav Friedrich ; Mas-Latrie, Louis de]. Dictionnaire des Manuscrits, ou Recueil de catalogues de Manuscrits Existants dans les Principales Bibliothèques d’Europe, Concernant Plus Particulièrement les Matières Ecclésiastiques et Historiques. Paris : J.-P. Migne, 1853. 2 volumes. Unpaginated, but columns are numbered. Both volumes begin with page 1 and then on the verso of that page continue with columns 11 and 12. The first volume ends with column 1444, and the second with 1804. Indexes. 4to. Period half morocco. Marbled boards. Raised bands on spine with gilt. Worn to edges and corners. Chipping at top and base of spines. Minor scattered foxing, heavier to ends. Front endpaper in volume II is coming loose. Solidly bound. Text clean. $400 postpaid.

This is an enlarged edition, attributed to M. X*** (Mas-Latrie) of Haenel’s Catologi Librorum Manuscriptorum, qui in Bibliothecis Galliae, Helvetiae, Belgii, Britanniae M., Hispaniae, Lusitaniae Asservantur (Leipzig, 1830).  A record of manuscript holdings in Europe. Volume I covers France, and Volume II the remaining countries. Arranged alphabetically by city within each country.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa), check, money order, or Paypal.  All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.abebooks.com/home/mclc/

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org