[Rarebooks] New York

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Thu May 5 16:08:55 EDT 2005

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
PLEASE RESPOND TO orders at oakknoll.com

Thank you to all who came to the New York Book Fair last weekend. It was
great to see you and we appreciate your business. The featured items
included: Incunabula, Leaf Books, rare books on Typography, Papermaking and
Marbling, as well as Fine Press Books.

For those of you who weren't at the Fair or who would like another chance to
look at what we exhibited, we have created a special after-the-fair
catalogue. Just click the link below to browse and shop.

<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=921
<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=921&s_ShowPics=1> &s_ShowPics=1>

Best wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller