[Rarebooks] FS: Catálogo de los Manuscritos . . .

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 22:38:14 EDT 2005

For sale:

Gutiérrez del Caño, D. Marcelino. Catálogo de los Manuscritos Existentes en la Biblioteca Universitaria de Valencia. Valencia: Librería Maraguat, 1913. 3 volumes. xiv, 307; 358; 333. 4to. Modern green cloth with gilt spine lettering. 2,422 entries. Illustrated with full-page collotype facsimiles. Errata sheets at end of each volume. Limited to 500 copies, of which this is number 367. Near Fine. $600.00 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Discover, or Visa), check, money order, or Paypal.  All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.abebooks.com/home/mclc/

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org