[Rarebooks] FS: San Francisco Earthquake '06 w/ Atlas Volume 1st Ed

Clare Murphy payson at oldbooks.com
Mon Apr 17 18:59:47 EDT 2006

LAWSON, ANDREW ET AL.  CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO) EARTHQUAKE OF APRIL
18, 1906, WITH ATLAS VOLUME, THE. Washington D C: Carnegie Institute,
1908. Illustrated by 145 plates and 3 maps in books plus 25 maps & 15
seismographs in atlas . First edition. 4 volumes. 4to. Near fine. All
volumes, including the atlas volume are first printings. Two 4to
volumes in three, plus elephant folio atlas.  Sturdy library binding,
uncirculated.  $2100.00

--

Clare Murphy
Payson Hall Books

(617) 924-8484

payson at oldbooks.com

http://www.oldbooks.com

7 day return with notice, if not as described. 5 day hold. We accept
Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. We accept personal checks from
bookdealers and known customers.