[Rarebooks] Our new catalog Could you please post.

kent at dreamgarden.com kent at dreamgarden.com
Tue Dec 5 14:50:21 EST 2006

Dear Bibliophile,

As a customer of Ken Sanders Rare Books, we are sending you a link to an
advance electronic version of our not quite off the press Christmas
catalog 28 via e-mail.  Some 350 fine and rare books in the fields of Utah
and the Mormons, Western Americana, General Americana, Children's and
Illustrated books, photography, a selection of modern first editions and
autographed books.

You can access the catalog here:
http://www.kensandersbooks.com/ChristmasCatalog28.pdf

Please call or email to reserve desired titles.  Ask for Kent Tschanz or
Ken Sanders.

Merry Christmas