[Rarebooks] Query - Nabraska Territory Pre- 1867

bookmaven bookmaven at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 09:42:04 EST 2006

Please contact me if you can fulfill the following request:
Hello!

    I am a teacher in Nebraska, and I wanted to contact you to see if you
had any pre-1880 maps of the territory (pre-1867) or state of Nebraska in
your bookstore.  The maps could be on individual sheets, in atlases,
attached to books, or folded on their own in small, thin covers.
Additionally, any books or pamphlets dealing with the early years of the
region, such as emigrant / immigrant guides, government reports, or general
handbooks to the area, would be of great use as well.
    If you have or can locate any such material, could you please send me a
description as well as the price you are seeking?  Thank you very much for
the help!

Regards,
Brian C.

Michelle Levick
Bookmaven, Inc.
www.bookmaven.net
Ventnor NJ 08406
Accepting: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Money Orders, Personal Checks