[Rarebooks] fa Dickenson: Shipwrecked in Gulph(sic) of Florida

r.azzi at comcast.net r.azzi at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 10:41:29 EDT 2006

Presently on offer at eBay:

“A Journal of the Travails and Sufferings of Several Persons who were Shipwrecked in the Gulph of Florida.” Jonathan Dickenson.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29223&item=270005396753

or: http://tinyurl.com/zqhxs

This book has NO Cover and has NO title page. I am unable to determine the issue of this book. It is numbered to page 96 and is complete both with respect to the Preface (0-iv - 2 pages) and to the Narrative ( pages 5 - 96 pages). It states Finis on page 96. Following that page is a free endpaper and back cover. The Size is 6.25” x 4”. I would guess this was printed during the eighteenth century but that is only a guess.

regards
Robert Azzi
Exeter NH
1.603.770.4125