[Rarebooks] FA: Reissue of 1859 Report on Red River / Lake Superior

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Sun Sep 17 08:35:50 EDT 2006

“Report on the Exploration of the Country between Lake Superior and the
Red River Settlement and Between the Latter Place and the Assiniboine and
Saskatchewan.”

By S.J. Dawson. A Facsimile of the 1859 edition, published by Greenwood
Publishing in 1968.

This volume is a facsimile of an 1859 Canadian government report published
as Appendix 36, vol 17, no 4 of the Journals of the Legislative Assembly
of the Province of Canada, session 22 Victoria, 1859, complete with 5
color and 3 black and white large scale, pull out maps/elevations...

See more details, pictures, and info on all our auctions at-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Ebay-Auctions.htm>

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get
special discounts and offers on selected books!