[Rarebooks] FA: Beautifully Inscribed Ann Beattie 1st

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Fri Sep 22 07:54:14 EDT 2006

“FALLING IN PLACE. A NOVEL” By Ann Beattie. Published by Random House, New
York: 1980. 1st printing. Inscribed.

This is a first edition of Ann Beattie’s second novel “Falling in Place”,
with a very nice inscription-

      "To VAS and Ted- May you always find bluebirds
       -not John-Joel- up in the peach tree.
       with best wishes, Ann Beattie, Boston, June 1982."

Both the book and dust jacket are in near new condition.

See more details, pictures, and info on all our auctions at-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Ebay-Auctions.htm>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get
special discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_284.htm>

--> See our new "FIRE & ICE" catalog
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_282.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our