[Rarebooks] Catalog: New Arrivals Spring 2007

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Tue Apr 17 12:07:43 EDT 2007

Greetings,

Our New Arrivals Spring 2007 List is now available on our website
:  http://www.mathesonbooks.com/NewArr06.htm
It includes poetry, literature, and books about books.  The highlight
of the list is Virgil's Eclogae & Georgica: Eclogae [Eclogen und
Georgica: Die Eclogen].   [Weimar, Cranach Presse, 1926].

Best regards, Nina Matheson

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
PO Box 70821    Chevy Chase, MD 20813
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com E-mail: matheson at boo.net
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), Washington
Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA).
Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th &
20th Century literature, Asian American Literature & History