[Rarebooks] FS: Isaac Newton Collection Catalogue

Clare Murphy payson at oldbooks.com
Tue Apr 17 13:41:21 EDT 2007

DESCRIPTIVE CATALOGUE OF THE GRACE K. BABSON COLLECTION OF THE WORKS
OF SIR ISAAC NEWTON AND SUPPLEMENT. 2 VOLUMES, A. New York: Herbert
Reichner, 1950, 55. Illustrated by several good plates. Vol. I
limited to 750 copies. Vol. II limited to 450 copies. 2 volumes. Red
cloth binding. Fine. Compiled by Henry P. Macombe. Supplement volume
retains glassine jacket which is a bit tattered.  $225.00 {73239}
--

Clare Murphy
Payson Hall Books

(617) 924-8484

payson at oldbooks.com

http://www.oldbooks.com

7 day return with notice, if not as described. 5 day hold. We accept
Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. We accept personal checks from
bookdealers and known customers.