[Rarebooks] FS: Scarce Country Club History

Clare Murphy payson at oldbooks.com
Tue Apr 17 13:38:24 EDT 2007

CURTISS, FREDERIC H. AND HEARD, JOHN.  COUNTRY CLUB 1882-1832, THE.
Brookline, MA: Privately Printed, 1932. Illustrated by many
photographs. Green cloth decorated, gilt, t e g. Designed by William
Dana Orcutt. 4to. [Good index plus 213 pgs.] Fine/Very good. In the
original glassine jacket.  $250.00 {73235}

--

Clare Murphy
Payson Hall Books

(617) 924-8484

payson at oldbooks.com

http://www.oldbooks.com

7 day return with notice, if not as described. 5 day hold. We accept
Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. We accept personal checks from
bookdealers and known customers.