[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Limited Complete Poems of Robert Frost, the most beautiful issue of his Complete Poems

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Wed Dec 19 09:39:36 EST 2007

 From our Last-Minute Gift List now posted on our website. It is
comprised of 75 items priced from $10 to $30,000 and includes both new
arrivals and selections from stock, mostly illustrated books, classics,
fine bindings, and limited editions. We can get any of these to you by
Christmas if ordered by Thursday, December 20.

FROST,  Robert.  THE COMPLETE POEMS OF ROBERT  FROST.  New  York:
Limited  Editions Club 1950. First Edition. Two large octavo (7-1/4" x
10-3/4")  volumes  bound  in full blue denim with  new  black  leather
labels  stamped  in  gold. Copy #900 of 1500 copies  illustrated  with
wood  engravings  by  Thomas Nason, perhaps Frost's  most  sympathetic
illustrator,  and  designed by Bruce Rogers. SIGNED by the  poet,  the
illustrator,  and the designer of the book. The most beautiful of  the
several  issues  of  this great poet's complete works.  Bright,  fresh
copies  with  very  mild rubbing to the spine heels. Housed in  a  new
slipcase  covered with marbled paper. Near Fine in new, Fine slipcase.
                                                               $2000.00
--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $15.00.  Overseas postage billed at

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent