[Rarebooks] FS: Wang, Hui-Ming Woodcut

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Mon Jan 29 15:21:18 EST 2007

Offered, from our stock of unusual books:

Wang, Hui-Ming. Wood cut.  [Amherst, MA, Epoh Studio, 1968] Portfolio. Nine
woodcuts each numbered, signed and dated in pencil on 18 leaves. Very fine
in a slipcase specially made by Arno Werner.  Includes on separate sheets:
a poem by Po Chu-I. translated by Wang Hui-ming enclosed in a folded sheet
printed in Chinese; a dedication leaf enclosed in a folded sheet printed in
Chinese; "Three short poems" by Robert Bly, signed by the author.
Prospectus laid in. One of 100 copies hand-set in Palatino Roman and
printed on Nideggen, a handmade German paper, by Harold McGrath at The
Gehenna Press. A handsome production. Only one copy in WorldCat.  $1,200.00

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
PO Box 70821    Chevy Chase, MD 20813
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com E-mail: matheson at boo.net
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), Washington
Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA).
Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th & 20th
Century literature, Asian American Literature & History