[Rarebooks] Dubout, outrageous illustrator

Thornton's Bookshop Thorntons at Booknews.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 06:21:08 EST 2007

Albert Dubout, le fou dessinant
Dirigé par Laure Beaumont-Maillet et Jean-François Foucaud

Catalogue présentant un panorama significatif de l'oeuvre d'Albert
Dubout (1905-1976), de ses dessins d'étudiant jusqu'à la fin de sa vie.
Comporte un essai sur les références artistiques de Dubout, une étude
des thèmes politiques apparaissant dans son oeuvre et un entretien entre
G. Wolinski et T. Guillet sur le travail de l'artiste.
2006, 158pp., illustrations in colour and b/w.
Small folio GBP 35.00

n.b.
Bibliogr. Exposition à la Bibliothèque nationale de France, Paris, 20
juin-3 sept. 2006
--
THORNTON'S BOOKSHOP -  Booksellers and Publishers since 1835 **
C/o Mr Clive Randall

Web Site: http://www.thorntonsbooks.co.uk
Internet: http://www.thorntonsbooks.co.uk/antiqbooksearchform.htm

Member of the ABA since 1907, [ also member of BASEES, ILAB and BA ]

VAT Number GB 194 4663 31

Our terms as listed on our sites at ABE, ILAB and UkBookWorld

NO PHONE INQUIRIES, EMAIL ONLY PLEASE - IF MORE INFORMATION ON
LISTED TITLES IS REQUIRED PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE E-MAIL TO
THORNTONS at BOOKNEWS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fax: 00 44 (0) 1865 321126
Email: Thorntons at Booknews.demon.co.uk

Forms of Payment:
Visa, M/C, Maestro (Switch) up to 75 pounds sterling, otherwise payment in
advance by cheque in sterling or US$ cheque [1 pound = c.$1.77] or
transfer in Euro to our German Postbank account,Dutch Postbank account,
or US$ account in Buffalo. Details of accounts will be given on receipt of
your order. No limit on library orders.
Sterling Cheques must be drawn on a British Bank, US$ checks on a US
bank.

For your searches use www.addall.com, this site includes both ABE and
ILAB and many other sites.