[Rarebooks] New list: Elizabeth Bowen Collection

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Tue May 22 12:04:40 EDT 2007

Please do not use the REPLY function; only respond to me directly.

We are offering a comprehensive collection of Elizabeth Bowen's
work.  It consists of 130 volumes, all primary titles published in
her life-time, nearly all in both the first English and American
editions, usually fine in dust jacket, many signed or inscribed,
along with a number of uncommon uncorrected proof copies and several
A.L.S.  It includes editions, bindings, and dust jackets not noted by
Sellery in his bibliography.  Available only as a collection.

The collection is described at http://www.mathesonbooks.com/bowen.htm
and paper copies are available on request.

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
PO Box 70821    Chevy Chase, MD 20813
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com E-mail: matheson at boo.net
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), Washington
Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA).
Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th &
20th Century literature, Asian American Literature & History