[Rarebooks] FS: MEMOIRS OF HERBERT HOOVER, in dustwrappers, each volume SIGNED by Hoover

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Mon Nov 12 14:07:48 EST 2007

One of 72 items that will be in our new Fall catalogue for the Boston
Book Fair to be posted on our web site tomorrow, Tuesday.  Also in the
catalogue will be fine Signed Presidential and Literary items, Early
Printed Books, and our usual selection of the unusual.  We will be
bringing many of them to the book fair.  Please stop by Booth 208 to see
us.

HOOVER, Herbert. THE MEMOIRS OF HERBERT HOOVER. Three Volume Set,
Each  Book SIGNED. New York: The MacMillan Company 1953 - 1952.  First
Edition.  Later printings of the first two volumes and first  printing
of  the  third.  First volume INSCRIBED and SIGNED  "To  Elizabeth  L.
Cooper/With  the good wishes/of/Herbert Hoover" and the other  volumes
simply  SIGNED  by  the  former  President,  all  on  the  front  free
endpapers.  Uncommon  to find all three volumes signed, especially  in
such  nice  condition.  Some  chipping  to  dustwrappers  but  a  very
attractive set. Near Fine in Good to Very Good dustwrappers.  $1500.00
--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $20.00.  Overseas postage billed at

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent