[Rarebooks] FS: Good riddance to the American Colonies in 4 letters by Tucker. Glocester: 1783

Karmbooks at aol.com Karmbooks at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 13:35:39 EDT 2007

(ECONOMICS) Tucker, Josiah. FOUR LETTERS ON IMPORTANT NATIONAL SUBJECTS,
Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Shelburne, His Majesty’s First Lord
Commissioner of the Treasury. Glocester: Printed by R. Raikes for T. Cadell.
1783. First edition. viii,120pp. (including 1 page of publisher’s ads). Modern
1/2 calf, red morocco spine label, over marbled boards.     $300.00 (trade
discount allowed)
Adams CONTROVERSY 89-92a. “America, I have proved beyond the possibility of a
Confutation ever was a Milstone hanging about the Neck of this Country... And
as we ourselves had not the Wisdom to cut the Rope... the Americans have
kindly done it for us.” Tucker.

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
P.O. Box 464
Santa Monica, CA 90406
Tel. (310) 451-4342; Fax. (310) 458-5930
Email: karmbooks at aol.com