[Rarebooks] [b] FS: An 1843 Tract Upon Tomb-Stones

The Prints & The Paper theprintsandthepaper at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 20:27:51 EDT 2007

What an exceptionally interesting description! What a snarly old dude was
the Rev. Paget! While I was reading I was trying to think of an epitaph that
might have passed muster with him (my mind lurches around such thoughts this
late in the day, and especially a day on which tombstones figure a prominent
topic) and here's what ran through my head before I reached the end:

Here lies John Fried.
He Lived. He Died.
Nobody Cried.

(Time for my nap - definitely!)