[Rarebooks] Apology for more than one message

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Tue Aug 26 18:50:42 EDT 2008

Due to a slip of the right ring finger, you may have received more
than the intended single message about our copy of Robinson Crusoe.
We apologize for this and can assure you that we do not wish to
either irritate or overwhelm you.

Sorry,

Pia

--

Randall House (member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America
- http://www.ABAA.org )

(805) 963-1909      fax (805) 963-1650
<http://www.RandallHouseRareBooks.com>

Visa, MC, AmEx, MO, cheques in US funds, institutional billing on request.

Know who your Internet bookseller is! Look for the ABAA membership logo, the
Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America - now a 50 year
professional organization requiring its members to have a proven
track record of knowledge and experience, and to abide by a written
code of ethics.