[Rarebooks] FS: Ronald Reagan Signed Limited SPEAKING MY MIND in oak presentation case

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Tue Dec 30 12:42:29 EST 2008

REAGAN,  Ronald.  SPEAKING MY MIND: SELECTED SPEECHES.  New  York:
Simon  & Schuster (1989). First Edition. Full blue leather with a gilt
Presidential  Seal  and a depiction of the White House  over  Reagan's
printed  signature  on the front cover. Illustrated with  photographs.
Copy  #397  of  5000 SIGNED by the late President  on  the  limitation
page.  Issued  with  6  cassette  tapes housed with  the  book  in  an
elaborate  oak presentation case with a Presidential Seal gold-stamped
device  in the center and gold-plated handles on the side. Books  with
signed  bookplates are currently being sold by the Reagan Library  for
$4000,  and  we  understand that they are in short supply.  This  is a
much  more  elaborate  presentation with a page of  the  book  signed.
Includes  the  styrofoam  container  which   is  still  in  Very  Good
condition. Fine in Fine oak presentation case.                $5000.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $20.00.  Overseas postage billed at

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent