[Rarebooks] Reminder: Thompson Rare Books Spring Sale - 50% Off

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Mon Mar 31 13:03:49 EDT 2008

A Reminder that the sale ends today:

Spring Sale:

 From Friday until the End of March (which is, I believe, Monday)

I will be having a sale on my website. That is to say, 50% off of any
and everything. This would be mostly aimed at customers who are have
an item in mind and haven't committed to purchasing it as of yet, or
to dealers who may wish to purchase a few nice books at a slightly
wholesale price.

50 % off all the books on thompson rare books dot com

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com

There is an on-line secure ordering service on the site. It is a
"live" site, that is, the books listed are actually available, and
are deleted when an order is placed.

The books are listed at full price, the coupon code "sale" (without
the quotes) will give you the discount upon check-out.

Circa 1300 books, mostly (collectible) hardcover first editions,
subjects include:

Antiquarian Books
Archaeology
Arkham House & Lovecraft Circle
Arthurian
Ash-Tree Press
Atlantis
Boehme, Jacob
Books on Books
Books on Various Subjects
Canadian Literature
Canadiana & BC History
Celtic Studies
Children's Literature
Detective Fiction
Drama
Eastern Religion
Egyptology
Fantasy & Science Fiction Paperbacks
Fantasy and Science Fiction
Film Literature
Fine Press
Haggard, H. Rider
Historical Fiction
History
Illustrated Books
J.R.R. Tolkien
Language
Literary 1st Editions
Literary Criticism
Literature: 15th -19th Century
Lord Dunsany & Sidney Sime
Medieval Life and Literature
Military History
Mythology, Sagas, Folklore and Fairy Tales
Occult Studies
Philosophy
Poetry
Psychology