[Rarebooks] FS: Ronald Reagan Document Signed

Clare Murphy payson at oldbooks.com
Fri Oct 3 08:25:05 EDT 2008

REAGAN, RONALD, AS PRESIDENT.  DOCUMENT SIGNED. PRESIDENTIAL
APPOINTMENT .  July 18, 1986. 23 x 19". Fine. Large document,
appointing H. Thomas Ballantine to the President's Commission for the
Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral
Research. With engraved seal in blind. Signed by President Ronald
Reagan and Secretary of State, George P. Schultz.  $3300.00

<http://www.oldbooks.com/images/PHBOOKSRE73427b.jpg>
<http://www.oldbooks.com/images/PHBOOKSRE73427c.jpg>
<http://www.oldbooks.com/images/PHBOOKSRE73427d.jpg>
<http://www.oldbooks.com/images/PHBOOKSRE73427e.jpg>
<http://www.oldbooks.com/images/PHBOOKSRE73427f.jpg>

--

Clare Murphy
Payson Hall Books

(617) 924-8484

payson at oldbooks.com

http://www.oldbooks.com

7 day return with notice, if not as described. 5 day hold. We accept
Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. We accept personal checks from
bookdealers and known customers.