[Rarebooks] FS: 14 titles Indian Notes and Monographs, Heye Foundation

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 22:02:01 EDT 2008

For sale:

Fourteen titles from the Heye Foundation's Indian Notes and Monographs series. All are ex-library. $100 postpaid for the lot.
In original bindings, all ex-library:
 Saville, Marshall H. BLADED WARCLUBS FROM BRITISH GUIANA. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Harrington, M. R. RELIGION AND CEREMONIES OF THE LENAPE. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921. (2 copies)

Oetteking, Bruno. SKELETAL REMAINS FROM SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA. I. CRANIOLOGY. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1925.

GUIDE TO THE MUSEUM. THIRD FLOOR. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1924.

LIST OF PUBLICATIONS OF THE MUSEUM OF THE AMERICAN INDIAN, HEYE FOUNDATION. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Waterman, T. T. and Ruth Greiner. INDIAN HOUSES OF PUGET SOUND. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Leechman, J. D. STRING RECORDS OF THE NORTHWEST. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Emmons, George T. SLATE MIRRORS OF THE TSIMSHIAN. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Skinner, Alanson. TWO ANTLER SPOONS FROM ONTARIO. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1920.

Irvine, Albert. Translated by Luke Markistun. HOW THE MAKAH OBTAINED POSSESSION OF CAPE FLATTERY. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1921.

Three volumes bound together in green library buckram. All ex-library:

Harrington, M. R. CHEROKEE AND EARLIER REMAINS ON THE UPPER TENNESSEE RIVER. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1922. pp. 229-244 bound in upside down.

Sibley, John. Edited, with an introduction by Annie Heloise Abel. A REPORT FROM NATCHITOCHES IN 1807. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1922.

Moore, Clarence B. ADDITIONAL MOUNDS OF DUVAL AND OF CLAY COUNTIES, FLORIDA: MOUND INVESTIGATION ON THE EAST COAST OF FLORIDA, CERTAIN FLORIDA COAST MOUNDS NORTH OF THE ST. JOHNS RIVER. New York: Museum of the American Indian. Heye Foundation, 1922.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com