[Rarebooks] Thomas A. Edison

Garry R Austin mail at austinsbooks.com
Wed Feb 4 16:20:24 EST 2009

We offer for your consideration, postpaid the following piece. Trade
discounts apply. CWO

Edison, Thomas Alva. TYPED LETTER SIGNED. Orange, New Jersey, July 25,
1908. On Edison Laboratory stationary. One page measuring approx. 8.5"
x 11". Edison is writing to a Theodore H. Miller of Poughkeepsie N.Y.
in answer to his letter that enclosed photographs of Miller's young
son operating a phonograph. Edison states "it gives me much
gratification to hear of the pleasure the phonograph gives to others".
Envelope also present. $1175.00

Garry R Austin
mail at austinsbooks.com
Austin's Antiquarian Books