[Rarebooks] fs: Admirals of the Caribbean

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Tue Feb 24 08:49:50 EST 2009

Greetings Booklovers,

We are pleased to offer:
~
(No. 9000 )  Hart, Francis Russell. ADMIRALS OF THE CARIBBEAN.
Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1922. First printing, Hardcover, Octavo,
xii, 203 pages, black & white plates, maps. Fine in a good dust jacket,
Jacket in Mylar protector.
      An excellent study of the importance of the Caribbean region to the
history of England and the development of the North American colonies.
Includes chapters on Drake, Morgan, de Pointis, Rodney, Vernon, etc. Bound
in tan paper over boards with black cloth spine, paper spine label, title
and woodcut illustration on upper board, endpaper maps. Top edge of
textblock is browned, spine ends show shallow bumps. Jacket has chips at
spine ends, some mild stains on rear panel, a few edge tears and tears along
joints but no text loss. Quite uncommon in jacket....... $50.00
- Photo(s), secure ordering:
http://www.tomfolio.com/mall/backcreekbooks/bookdetails.asp?book=9000

><///(*>   ><///(*>    ><///(*>    ><///(*>
Terms:
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $5.00 for the first book, $1.25 each additional book or
volume. Shipping charges for other carriers or international delivery quoted
individually upon inquiry. Payment accepted by credit card (V,MC,Amex,
Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.php