[Rarebooks] FS: Stevenson's KIDNAPPED with color wood engravings by Hans Alexander Mueller, Signed

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Thu Jul 23 17:52:32 EDT 2009

 From our recently updated catalog of LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB books and
ephemera containing 601 items:

STEVENSON,  Robert  Louis.  KIDNAPPED.   BEING  MEMOIRS  OF   THE
ADVENTURES  OF  DAVID BALFOUR IN THE YEAR 1751.... New  York:  Limited
Editions   Club  1938.  Octavo  (6-1/4"   x  9-1/2")  bound  in   full
brick-colored  linen with the silver-stamped black leather label still
present.  This  label is lacking on most of the copies we  have  seen.
Introduction  by  Christopher  Morley. Designed and printed  by  Elmer
Adler  at  the  Pynson Printers. Copy #1306 of 1500  illustrated  with
color  wood engravings by Hans Alexander Mueller and SIGNED by him  on
the colophon page. Fine in Fine slipcase.                      $250.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $10.00 for the first book, $5.00 each

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
610-682-4750
info at charlesagvent.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.charlesagvent.com